Wednesday 18 August 2010

White Cube Internship


Last week I sarted an internship in the White Cube Archival department which is about a 20 minute walk down the road from the Hoxton Square site. Mostly just filing at the moment but its very interesting to get to find out about so many different artist's exhibtions and works. Hopefully things will pick up a bit soon, in the meantime I need to find a paid job as well as not forget about the fact that I have a degree in photography and enjoy making work!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlotte, im graduating my BA Photography from LCC this summer and i was just wondering how you applied for the white cube internship? i would like to send of an application however my CV is not very impressive, i intend to write a strong cover letter etc but do you have any other tips?
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete